- 4 cups thinly sliced bok choy
- 6 tablespoons Braggs Liquid Aminos , divided
- 4 tablespoon sesame oil, divided
- 1 1/2 cup thinly sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 can Coconut Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 1-inch piece ginger, peeled and chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon raw chili garlic sauce (recipe here)
- Himalayan salt and pepper to taste
1. Toss bok choy with 3 tablespoons Braggs Liquid Aminos and 2 tablespoons sesame oil. Dehydrate at 115 degrees for 1 hour.
2. Toss mushrooms with remaining braggs, sesame oil and coconut sugar. Let marinate for at least one hour.
4. Add cumin, turmeric, ginger, raw chili garlic sauce, salt and pepper. Blend until combined.
5. Remove to bowl, stir in bok choy and mushrooms. Re-heat gently if desired.