- 1 Head of Garlic 10-15 cloves
- 1/4 Cup Spectrum Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4-5 Tb Fresh Lemon Juice 1 large or 2 small lemons
- Lemon Zest
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/8 tsp Red Pepper Flakes or more if you like spicy
- 1/2 lb Angel Hair Pasta - cooked
- Fresh Grated Parmesan
- Place peeled garlic cloves in an oven safe dish, drizzle with olive oil and cover with foil. Oven roast at 400° for 30-40 minutes (until lightly golden browned). Let cool for 2-3 minutes, then chop.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Feel free to use a different type of pasta if you prefer.
- In a large sauté pan over medium/low heat - heat the olive oil and chopped garlic for 4-5 minutes while stirring.
- Add the lemon juice and continue cooking for 2-3 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low - add the salt and red pepper flakes.
- Add the cooked pasta and toss with the lemon garlic sauce until fully coated.
- Transfer to serving dishes and top with a drizzle of olive oil, lemon zest, fresh grated parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes (optional).