What it took for 2 pizzas:
* 4 cups arugula
* 3 garlic cloves
* 1 inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and roughly chopped
* 1 Tbs. green curry paste
* 8 Tbs. coconut milk
* 1 tsp sugar
* 1 Tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
* 1/2 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined (you can always sub chicken for this)
* 1/2 cup thinly sliced red and yellow bell peppers
* 2 garlic naans (or regular)
* coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
* coarse cilantro for garnish
* 1/2 lime, for spritzing
Preheat oven to 400.
In a food processor, combine the arugula, garlic, ginger, curry paste, coconut milk and sugar. Pulse pulse pulse to combine until smooth. Transfer to a small saucepan and keep on a light simmer while you sear the shrimp.
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high. Arrange the shrimp in a single layer in the pan and sear for 2 minutes. Flip and sear 1 more minute. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
Spoon the arugula coconut pesto sauce over each naan bread. Top with shrimp and sliced peppers. Place the pizzas on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, or until the the naan is golden brown and slightly crispy.
Top with fresh cilantro, spritz with fresh lime juice and devour.