VEGGIE LETTUCE WRAPS WITH PEANUT SAUCE
Beautiful!!! Veggie Lettuce Wraps with a Sweet Peanut Sauce // healthy, fast, and easy with avocado, vermicelli, carrots, cucumber & spring onions
Recipe fromSalt & Lavender
- 3 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 3 teaspoons soy sauce
- 3 teaspoons peanut oil
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 6 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
- Butter leaf lettuce
- 4.4 ounces vermicelli noodles (I used roughly half a package)
- 1/4 lb. carrots, grated
- 1/4 cucumber, cut into sticks
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Cook vermicelli according to package directions (this does not take long). Set aside and let cool.
- Prepare peanut sauce by adding all sauce ingredients to a small pan and cooking over medium heat, stirring frequently, until ingredients are combined and it's hot (less than five minutes).
- Slice spring onions, julienne cucumber, and grate carrots finely. Slice avocado.
- Assemble lettuce wraps by adding vermicelli, carrots, cucumber, avocado, spring onions, and drizzling the peanut sauce over them. You can use any extra sauce for dipping the wraps.