Maple Dijon Roasted Carrots
Servings: 6Sweet and tender roasted carrots in a tasty maple dijon glaze.
- 2 pounds carrots, well scrubbed or peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 small clove garlic, grated
- Toss the carrots in half of the mixture of the oil, maple syrup, mustards, miso, vinegar, soy sauce and garlic, arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake in a preheated 400F/200C oven until tender and lightly golden brown, about 20-30 minutes, turning half way through, before tossing them in the remaining glaze and serving.