- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless wild caught Alaskan cod
- 1 lb. cherry tomatoes
- 2 – 14 oz. cans artichoke hearts, rinsed and squeezed dry
- 12 oz. jar pitted Kalamata olives, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 jar capers, rinsed and drained (about 2 oz. dry weight)
- 1/2 large white onion, sliced
- 2 t. dried oregano
- 1 lemon, sliced into wheels, sans seeds
- 1 c. dry white wine
- 1/3 c. fruity olive oil
- salt and pepper
Place fish atop the vegetable mixture. Season the fish with salt and pepper.
Pour wine into the pan. Drizzle olive oil over the fish. Top the fish with lemon wheels. Cook on stove-top, covered, over high heat until the juices start to bubble. Reduce heat and continue to cook until the fish is cooked through, about 20 minutes.