NECTARINE SUMMER SALAD
- 3-4 nectarines
- 2 heirloom tomatoes
- 1 ball of mozzarella di bufala
- 1 small bundle of basil
- 6-8 slices of prosciutto
- 2 heads of little gem lettuce
- 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Rinse and dry the lettuce and rip larger leaves in half.
- Slice the nectarines and tomatoes into wedges.
- Assemble the salad by laying the lettuce down on the bottom, scatter the tomatoes and nectarines over the lettuce.
- Tear the mozzarella over the salad.
- Tear leaves of basil over the salad.
- Lay slices of prosciutto throughout the salad.
- To make the dressing, whisk together 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar with 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Season salad with sea salt and black pepper.