Ingredients (Serves 1)
- 1/2 cup extra-firm tofu
- 1/2 medium raw beet, cut into smaller pieces
- 1 handful raw beet greens/stems
- 1/4 medium avocado
- 1/2 medium banana (optional)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup (or other preferred sweetener)
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoon carob powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4-5 ice cubes
- Hemp seeds for garnish
1. Combine all ingredients in a high-speed blender and process until smooth.
2. Transfer to wine glass (because you’re a VEGAN princess) and top with crunchy hemp seeds!