by Mike Dooley
If the dead could speak, don’t you wonder what they would say to those of us they’ve left behind? What would they tell us to soothe our sorrow for their loss, calm our fears of what happens when we die, and fire us up to live the best possible lives we can right now? This book explores our most pressing and profound questions about the afterlife—and this life—from the fresh perspective of those who have made the transition to the other side. You’ll see that our loved ones are not lost to us; that we’re eternal beings who choose lifetimes based on what we’ll likely learn from them; and that nothing else can supercharge our adventure into time and space more than understanding what’s really going on.
* There's no such thing as judgment, the devil, or hell.
* Why religion needs spirituality and not vice versa.
* Guilt, abuse, joy, forgiveness, love, eternity, and God.
* We (they) were "ready" to die; you are not.
* We're sorry for any pain we may have caused.
* Who we really meet in Heaven.
* Suicide; implications, ramifications, and complications.
* The math behind earthly manifestations.
* Why you chose this lifetime.
* Your inborn inclination to succeed.
* Understanding "bad" things; co-creating good things.
* Life truly is fair; "blame the Victim," debunked.
* How and why Heaven is going to blow your mind.
* What happens when animals, pets, and dolphins die.
* Aliens and how to live with them (!)
* Planetary energy, dominion over all things, and responsibility.
* You're simply adored, a dancing God-Particle surrounded by the like, living in a world that even now spins in the palm of your hand.